Here is a galaxy-shredding, Star Wars inspired, titanium Gravel bike for Harrison (yes, like Harrison Ford). The finish is my 12 parsecs design. It is applied in blue ano. Special touches are painted to match fork and stem. There is a Jedi symbol tucked behind the seat tube. Breaking from my typical Wes Anderson character name serial stamps, this bike needed “R2D2”
- Frame: Titanium Gravel bike with custom geometry
- Fork: ENVE Gravel
- Finish: Star Wars inspired “12 Parsecs” Design in Anodized Blue
- Headset: Chris King in Navy with matching spacers
- Wheels: Custom Jones Precision wheels with Jones signature carbon rims and Chris King R45 hubs
- Tires: WTB Riddler 700×45, tubeless
Learn more about Caletti Gravel bikes here.