Matt’s Titanium Road
This Road bike is built for speed. With a custom fit for Matt and tubes and parts chosen for added robustness, it’s ready for a long life and quick acceleration.
- Frame: Titanium Road with custom geometry, and new Paragon flat mount dropouts.
- Fork: ENVE Road, for disc brakes with tapered steerer.
- Finish: “Minimalist” Logo type in polish on satin titanium.
- Headset: Chris King Inset 8 in Matte Mango.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Ultegra Ui2 Electronic double with wide range cassette.
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc brakes with their new rotors.
- Bottom Bracket: Chris King, color matched.
- Wheels: Jones Precision Wheels custom built with Chris King hubs. John Jones used a deeper version of his signature carbon rims with added spokes to produce a robust set of wheels.
- Enve compact carbon road bar with made in USA Thomsen seatpost and stem