Titanium. ENVE. Dura Ace. Orange.
This bicycle is built for miles of smiles and exemplifies our road bike offering.
When it comes to comfort, performance and style, it doesn’t get better than perfectly fitting titanium. The frame is finished in satin speed blast with polished anodized graphics.
• Industry Nine i25TL wheelset
• Custom Caletti titanium seatpost
• Enve bar and fork
• Chris King headset
• Fizik Antares Versus saddle
• King Cage ti bottle cages
• Orange ti Salsa skewers
Ti is fly! Nicole’s titanium Adventure Road Bike is finished in raw satin titanium, with polished graphics.
The build kit includes:
• Shimano Di2 Ultegra with hydraulic disc brakes
• TRP Carbon cross fork with through axle
• Custom Caletti Titanium seatpost
• Custom handbuilt wheels : White Industries thru axle hubs for center lock disc brakes with made in the US Velocity Aileron rims and Sapim CX Ray spokes
• PRO saddle with titanium rails
• Titanium King Cages finished to match frame
We had the privilege of building another bike for Jim. This time we crafted a painted titanium road bike with low-mount disc brakes, through-axles, and Di2 electronic shifting cable routing ports. It just came back from Spectrum Powderworks in Team Caletti colors and looks fantastic! We left the drive-side chainstay raw titanium to show what’s under the hood.
104 High Road
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
+1 (831) 426-0575